Why use apprenticeships?
Apprenticeships provide the opportunity to custom train a ready workforce to better meet the needs of your company and the industry and prepare for future needs and growth. Apprenticeships produce great benefits:
Who is eligible to become an apprenticeship employer?
To be eligible to participate in this program:
• A legal entity/employer with a valid FEIN
• Be willing and able to provide on-the-job training and supervision
To register as an Employer
Becoming an apprenticeship employer is a simple 3-step process:
1. Contact our Employer Liaison
2. Complete the Employer Registration Form and send the agreement to FADAA
3. Learn about how to succeed as an Apprenticeship Employer